UPDATE: This home has been rented.
Just minutes to Covington, Lake Meridian, and blocks away from Starbucks, plus a variety of shopping and dining. This lovely home has been well maintained, and sits in a quiet, desirable location. Horizon Elementary down the hill, Cedar Heights, and Kentlake High close by.
1950 sq.ft. Modern updates, plush carpet, and designer hard woods. Open floor plan in the spacious kitchen, inviting family room, and granite counters. All appliances, including washer/dryer. High ceilings in living room, dining room, and gas fireplace. Nice sized bedrooms, Master bedroom features 5 piece bath, including double sinks, walk in closet, and soaking jet tub. Energy efficient windows, wood blinds, security system is a bonus.
Fully fenced back yard, features mature flower garden for your enjoyment, and patio for fun summer bb-q’s. 2 car deep garage including remote, and plenty of storage.
- 14106 SE 282nd St Kent, WA 98042
- Tenants to maintain the yard and pay all utilities.
- Small dog or cat allowed with additional $300 deposit.
- No Smoking!
- $1700 Deposit
- 1 year Lease
- Feel free to drive by. Do Not Disturb Resident!
- $40 application fee per adult, $50 per married couple.
- Call Laura Montoya to schedule viewing. 206-595-7445
Are you looking for help managing your property? Call Dwellings Seattle Property Management today. We’ll take good care of you and your investment.
“Just hand us the keys, and we’ll handle the rest!”