At Dwellings Seattle Property Management, we do more than just manage property. We also offer a premium service for renters. We will do whatever it takes to make sure you find the right new home. The following is an example of our Renter Services Agreement, which highlights both our obligations, as well as those of our clients. Remember, finding you the right home requires us to work as a team.
Dwellings Renter Services Agreement
Responsibilities of Dwellings Seattle Property Management
- Dwellings will conduct a thorough rental consultation, including:
- Identifying and refining your specific rental needs
- Providing detailed neighborhood information
- Outlining current market conditions
- Explaining the rental process
- Securing personal and credit background checks (optional)
- Dwellings will provide a comprehensive list of available properties, matched as closely as possible to your preferences. Client will, in return, provide feedback as to which properties they would like to view in person.
- Dwellings will arrange a guided rental tour, or tours (up to 4 hours) depending on timing and availability.
- Once a property is selected, Dwellings will check to make sure that the property is not in default and the property owner is current with their payments.
- Dwellings will assist in reviewing the lease forms and, if necessary, preparing forms.
- Dwellings will negotiate on your behalf, ensuring the best available terms
Responsibilities of Rental Client
- Preliminary personal consultation with Dwellings, where rental needs will be assessed and services detailed.
- A fee equal to 1/2 of one month’s rent will be paid to Dwellings upon execution of a lease agreement. A non-refundable $500 retainer shall be paid up front, upon completion of complimentary 30-minute initial consult if services are to be rendered.
- Client acknowledges that the Seattle rental market is fast paced and time is of the essence.
- No tours will be conducted until Client is ready, willing and able to sign a rental contract.
Expiration of Contract
If, after 30 days, and/or 4 hours of touring, Client is unable to locate or qualify for a satisfactory property, the contract shall be terminated.
To download the actual agreement, click here
For more details, see our Dwellings Renter Services page.
Contact Dwellings Seattle Property Management Renter Specialist Annette Grupido at 206.383.0667, or e-mail us below with details about your needs.